Monday, December 27, 2010

Painting a Day, Fall Leaf

Welcome to my Artist Blog! I'm a Pennsylvania Artist who Paints Daily. I will be documenting my Art Journey in this blog. My Paintings will vary in size, style, genre, and medium. I hope to improve my skills and share what I have learned. My Travels will be documented, as well as, weather phenomenon, my living environment, my Pets, the Wildlife that I encounter, and whatever else inspires me. Eventually the originals will all be posted for sale...check back for updates. 
Day Ten:
Another work in progress. This Painting has taken much longer than one day to get to the stage that its at.  
Fall Leaves are the inspiration for this work. I'm hoping to have this painting completed in the next 1-2 months.
My Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment