Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crafting Crash and Burn Files part 1



I want to hear about YOUR Crafting Bloopers! Post your one-liners AND/OR stories here...

Have Fun!

here's mine:

What are the odds...
Why is it everytime I have a craft project with glue on it...it just has to leap out of my hands, and make a break for the floor. Does it love to taunt me...screaming "Ohhh NOoo!" I lunge for the gaily fluttering glue boms. It was performing evasive maneuvers to keep away from my hand. Immelmams, hammerhead stalls, no-lift dives, its maneuvers in the time dilated state of panic would have made the Red Baron proud...it successfully evaded my suddenly clumsy paws and dove straight for the floor. DIVE DIVE DIVE...
Aaaa OooooGoh! Right onto the floor, where it lands with a sickening "splurp!" I tried to pry it up...and what do I see...big some big old HAIRBALL I swear materialized out of thin air...sitting there LAUGHING at me...
OHhhh HISSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment