Friday, December 17, 2010

Painting a Day, Owl Watercolor Painting

Welcome to my Artist Blog! I'm a Pennsylvania Artist who has decided to challenge myself to A Painting A Day 100 Day Challenge. Yes that's right, I'm challenging myself to create one painting everyday for the next 100 days. I will be documenting my journey in this blog. My Paintings will vary in size, style, genre, and medium. I hope to improve my skills and share what I have learned. My Travels will be documented, as well as, weather phenomenon, my living environment, my Pets, the Wildlife that I encounter, and whatever else inspires me. Eventually the originals will all be posted for sale...check back for updates. I will also be posting reproduction products of the images on my various web sites.
Day Four:
Birds. Birds are a favorite subject matter of mine. This Abstract Watercolor Painting depicts a Cute Little Owl surveying his territory. I attempted to capture the Joy and Beauty that Owls bring to the world by using soft pastel colors.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visits to my blog. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and many creative hours in 2011.

    ReplyDelete