Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Pig Newton a Lovable Pot Belly Pig

What can I say about my big bundle of love Pig Newton? Well Newton came to our home when he was about 6 weeks old and he weighed about 2 pounds. He was so scared the first day he jumped out of the car and tried to run away my husband and I had to chase him for at least 20 min he was so fast. Once we caught him I did not want to let him go so I held him that entire day. Now Mr. Newton is close to 200 pounds I’m sure (I haven’t been able to weigh him in some time) and he is still the love of my life. When we get home and after he is fed (that is first order of business for Newton ) he follows me around and lies on his side for me to rub his tummy. The hubby takes him outside for exercise he smacks him on the bum and runs after him the two of them chase one another till they both fall down tired then they lay on the grass hubby’s head on Newton’s belly it is the cutest thing. My husband and I are not able to have children so we have our pet and it is nice to be able to fill our home with all the love, noise and chaos that children bring. As a child I never expected to have a pig as a pet and now as an adult I can’t imagine not having one. Newton is so smart and all he wants it to be loved and I feel honored to be able to give him that love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment